How to Repair USB Flash Drive Damaged

 

Repair USB Flash Drive Damaged
Flash is a flash memory data storage media with NAND type that has an integrated USB interface. Flash data storage that is practical, it is generally available, especially for students, students or office workers. Due to certain causes, the flash can be damaged.

Forms of damage to the flash there are several types, in this post I will share the info how to fix the flash, which has signs of damage when plugged into the USB port, stick one up-to-detect and legible as the drive I but when clicked it says "Please insert a disk into drive I: "I see its properties flash read 0 bytes.

Here are the steps in the tutorial How to Fix the USB flash drive:

1. Format the flash using the HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool
Inspired by the experience some time ago when fixing flash that reads 0 bytes, so I tried formating flash damaged by tools HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool, but to no avail. Software HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool does not detect the flash.

2. Using Software to fix flash
The second step is to use some of the tools / software commonly used in repairing a damaged flash like for example, the Super Stick Recovery Tools, but still flash illegible. I then use the Low Level Format program and Seatools for Windows, flash unreadable but still can not be repaired.

3. Reset IC Controller flash reprogram
Finally, I see articles that suggest to me-the low level format the USB stick as well flash / reset IC Controller program. After I turned out IC Controller unloading is ALCOR-AU6986. After googling finally see also AlcorMP_UFD software for IC ALCOR-AU6986.

After work, I reformatted again stick with the default Windows format.
How to Repair USB Flash Drive Damaged 4.5 5 samuelkurnianta Flash is a flash memory data storage media with NAND type that has an integrated USB interface. Flash data storage that is practical, it i...


No comments:

Post a Comment