For Android users need to be vigilant because the current virus that attacks Android more and more. The more often you are browsing or Receive a file from a friend, the more susceptible to the virus. Other causes could be from an application that you download from the internet.
Here I give you some tips and tricks to prevent you from viruses Android:
Utilizing Default Applications Android
- Go to the menu -> Settings -> Location & Security -> PIN and Password.
- You often use the WIFI facility in public places is advisable not to activate the auto connect function. how: menu -> Wireless & Network -> WiFi Settings
- For those of you who would use the Internet Banking in trying to not use WI-FI general because your data such as account number and password can be stolen (in Hack) people.
- Turn WiFi and Bluetooth if necessary. Westernized WiFi and Bluetooth as the door of your house. If you open the door and not closed then most likely the greater the thief entered is not it?
- Download applications only from Android Market / Google Play. for applications in Google Play already secured although not 100% safe.
- Rooting described as Fence Your Home. If you open it then most likely your home will be entered by thieves (Hacker)
- Download Antivirus application on your Android. Although not guarantee 100% safe from viruses there are at least an additional security so that your Android is not susceptible to the virus.