Do you have a laptop or notebook that age is approximately one year or more? Try to notice when you use a laptop or notebook, when you use the laptop for a few hours if you feel the heat rising on a laptop or notebook? If you feel so immediately turn off and rest your laptop, so perhaps you usually do.
Fan on the laptop is not only to cool the processor or laptop you are using, but already well-known and probably many know its usefulness to collect dirt, dust, and other chemicals into the air.
There are a few things I would suggest in this article to help you reduce the problem of heat or overheating and keep laptop or your computer to keep a good performance.
The ventilation system in the laptop are in place so you could say strange to me, such as under a laptop, on the side, and sometimes located next to the keyboard.
Here are some tips to keep your laptop in order not to overheat:
- Put your laptop on a cooling rack (shaped like an oven). Laptop allows you to breathe better and issuing air flow in a more effective mannor exhaust ventilation systems are below.
- Use canned air in your ventilation every few months for example 2 or 3 months. This will help remove dust and prevent dirt clogging the inside of your laptop or computer.
- Do not use a laptop much less abandoned his laptop in bed or on the couch. Because the air vents on your laptop can not do his job well and of course your laptop will continue to heat because there is no space to dispose of hot air produced by the laptop.
- Avoid smoking near the laptop. This will cause nicoteine stick on your laptop fan and of course can ruin it. And if the fan is broken especially burns then your laptop will never be able to cool the laptop itself.
- Using a Cooling Pad laptop. I use it on my laptop and I have seen a significant improvement in performance when I use the application.
- Go into standby mode (Sleep) when you are not using it. The less active computer, less heat is generated and prevent it from overheating.
I've seen a lot of broken computers and laptops caught fire due to problems with ventilation. Avoiding risk can keep your laptop computer as well in order to stay in a very good condition and can last for years even years to come. Hopefully these tips can be useful for you to owners and users of laptops and PCs.